Contacts+ for Gmail is a Chrome extension developed by Contacts+ team.
According to the data from Chrome web store, current version of Contacts+ for Gmail is 23.03.18.0112, updated on 2023-03-20.
60,000+ users have installed this extension. 626 users have rated this extension with an average rating of .
developer website: contactsplus.com
Enriched context about your contacts, without leaving your inbox.
➤ See at-a-glance information about your contacts
• Open a thread to see a full profile of the sender including photo, job title, location, and social links
• Quickly search your entire address book
• Scroll through your contacts’ latest tweets, to keep up with their activity
➤ Save time and edit your address book without leaving your inbox
• Quickly add and favorite contacts
• Edit key information or add private notes for any contact
• Easily copy contact information to your clipboard with one click
➤ Company profiles
• See detailed info about your contacts’ organizations
• Get company description, size, location, founding date, and social profiles
➤ Keep it all in sync
• All changes sync to Google, iCloud, and your devices
• Contacts+ has apps for iOS, Android, Web, and Mac
• Supports Gmail for Web
➤ NEW: Collaborate with your team
• Key features added for our Contacts+ for Teams subscribers
• Add new shared contacts and collaborate with team notes and tags
➤ In the Press
• Listed as one of the '4 Chrome extensions to make Gmail better right now' by PC World
• Featured on The Next Web, LifeHacker, and VentureBeat
➤ This App is for professional use and not intended for children under the age of 16, and we will never intentionally collect any information from users under the age of 16.
The Chrome app itself is great - makes it really easy to add and update contacts. So why one star? The backend system is horrible, and about every three months I have to file a support ticket because of failed synchronization with my Google accounts. I pay for a synchronization service - that doesn't reliably synchronize. And what's worse than a service that doesn't work? A service that doesn't reliably work - because you can't trust it.
Vikram - Multiplier AI
does not close popup window
Obligation de s'enregistrer pour avoir accès aux fonctions de l'extendion alors qu'ELLE a déjà accès à notre compte google... je trouve ça très limite côté protection des données, même si côté look ça paraît mieux pensé que Gmail (mais tout est mieux pensé que Gmail, et quand on songe que Google domine la planète, que penser d'une telle indigence ?)