Lightshot (screenshot tool)
Lightshot (screenshot tool) is a Chrome extension developed by prntscr.com (Skillbrains).
According to the data from Chrome web store, current version of Lightshot (screenshot tool) is 6.3.0, updated on 2020-01-27.
2,000,000+ users have installed this extension. 6750 users have rated this extension with an average rating of 4.42.
developer website: app.prntscr.com
Simple and convenient screenshot tool. Select an area, edit your screenshot and upload it to the server.
Lightshot is the fastest way to take a customizable screenshot. Simple interface, nothing useless and light weight.
* take screenshot and share it in few clicks
* select any part of the page
* edit screenshot in place
* save on a disk or upload to the cloud
* search for similar screenshots
* copy screenshot in clipboard
More information here: http://app.prntscr.com/
Clarification of the extension permissions:
* Read your browsing history - Chrome adds this line when we request tabs manipulation permission. Lightshot opens screenshot in a new tab, that is why we need it.
* Display notifications - Lightshot displays notification every time you upload screenshot
* Modify data you copy and paste - Lightshot allows you to copy screenshot into your Clipboard
* Manage your downloads - Lightshot allows you to save screenshot as a new file (works using download functions)
Contact e-mail: [email protected] Send your requests and bug reports here. We appreciate your contribution!
Lightshot (screenshot tool) Alternatives
Latest ReviewsSee More
не дает вазможност скопироват линк
Almost perfect except blur tool and shared link is not showing the screenshot in a nice way. Please bring blur tools and some other useful edit tool such as border Etc. Thanks
It was good in starting but after some time it captures only a tiny part of screen. Installed it again but still no problem solved