Scroll Button is a Chrome extension developed by tejji.
According to the data from Chrome web store, current version of Scroll Button is 1.2, updated on 2018-09-14.
3,000+ users have installed this extension. 173 users have rated this extension with an average rating of .
developer website: tejji.com
Scroll to top or bottom of document using scroll button in a click. The button is draggable and resizable for easy positioning .
Scroll to top or bottom of document using scroll button in a click. The button is draggable and resizable for easy positioning.
Here is what you can do with this extension...
1. Click on a button to scroll to top or scroll to bottom
2. Drag and position the scroll button whereever you like
3. Resize if you think the button is occupying lot of space
4. Disable it if you don't want it on your screen
5. The same scroll options are available via context menu (right click menu)
6. Remove it from context menu if you don't want it there
7. Reset it to original position after lot of fiddling :)
Bloggers and web readers can make most use of this extension as they keep reading a lot.
Options are available via...
Right click on any page --> Click Scroll Button --> Click Options
Tools --> Extensions --> Scroll Button --> Click Options link
More extensions at http://tejji.com/browser/chrome/extensions/
v1.2 - 2018-09-14
- Updated to comply to Chrome Web Store policies
Note: this does not work on chrome.google.com by design
Thomas 'Tom' Anthony McFadden II
Got it since DOCS doesn't have a scroll button. Never saw the icon to use it. Deleted within minutes.
Works well for me