Avast Online Security & Privacy
Avast Online Security & Privacy is a Chrome extension developed by Avast Software.
According to the data from Chrome web store, current version of Avast Online Security & Privacy is 22.11.177, updated on 2023-01-13.
10,000,000+ users have installed this extension. 26238 users have rated this extension with an average rating of .
developer website: www.avast.com
Avast browser security and web reputation plugin.
Secure your Google Chrome browser against real-time online threats, trackers, and scams.
Browse with confidence using Avast Online Security & Privacy. We’ll check every site you visit, from Facebook to your bank, so nothing puts you or your data at risk. Join a growing community of 400 million Avast users.
- Identify and block phishing sites trying to steal your data.
- Quickly check the risk rating of any website just by hovering over the link.
- Block invasive tracking cookies that collect data on your browsing activities.
- Block online advertising and remove your details from advertisers’ databases.
- Optimize your privacy preferences and settings across your favorite online platforms.
- Automatically ask sites to stop tracking you and selling your data. Learn more at https://globalprivacycontrol.org.
The data we collect includes:
- URL - to check if the website is safe or not
- Usage data - to measure the user’s behavior on the interface and understand how the user interacts with the extension
- Internal extension identifier (GUID) - to distinguish unique malware hits, to measure product telemetry and calculate aggregated statistics
- Information about device (browser type, operating system version) - to obtain usage aggregated statistics
- Country - to detect country specific malware campaigns, and to measure product telemetry and calculate aggregated statistics
Avast Online Security & Privacy Alternatives
Latest ReviewsSee More
Hola, alguién aquí sabe si esta extensión de Avast tiene lista blanca (white list) para sitios webs especificos?
Unfortunately, the checker generates false positive alerts, which can lower the user's trust rating for sites that do not have these problems.