Extension Manager is a Chrome extension developed by Extension Manager.
According to the data from Chrome web store, current version of Extension Manager is 9.5.1, updated on 2021-11-04.
100,000+ users have installed this extension. 938 users have rated this extension with an average rating of .
Manage extensions, Quickly enable/disable, Support batching operation, Smart sorting. Fast, Simple and Secure.
1. One Key fast enable/disable extension
2. Lightning Group: Quickly enable/disable extension groups according to the scene (except for locked or theme class extensions)
3. Smart Sort: intelligent sorting according to your frequency of use (default sort by name)
4. Right-click Menu: provides shortcut functions such as lock, uninstall, option configuration, home page, APP running, etc.
5. Smart Search: Quickly find the extension you need with keywords or phrases
6. Reminder: display the extended status in real time, remind reset after use, reduce resource consumption (except for locked or theme class extension)
7. View Selection: Provide list view and grid view, in line with user habits
8. Group management: general group and fixed group, flexible management
9. Extension Naming: Give your extension an alias you like
10. Automatic matching: You can turn extensions on and off according to different websites
Loved it for quick enable and disable option, Import export, reset, fixed extension and rules option
Not the best user interface, but it works, and well, while most similar/clone extensions won't.
Purtroppo le Rules (la funzionalità Automatic matching) non funziona su browser Brave.